Do you lack a dedicated HR function in your business? Who is responsible for your HR admin? Our Retained HR support is the perfect option for managers with a HR responsibility in addition to their own role. We will act as your HR Partner. We can come to your business premises to help you manage your employees and any HR issues – or, we can be on the end of the phone, as and when you need us.
Should your business fall short of employment law compliance, you will at risk of costly tribunals, large claims and legal costs, as well as higher insurance policies. Poorly managed people can lead to high staff turnover, bad morale, weak performance and reduced productivity. Complex HR issues often result in a lot of time spent away from your business and lost revenue. Therefore, professional HR support is likely to be your most important investment.
Do you have the right person in your business managing your HR?
- Do you know how to legally deal with employee issues, such as lateness, attitude, poor quality work and failure to meet deadlines?
- Do you have full peace of mind that your business is fully compliant with Employment Law?
- Do you lack the budget to employ a HR Manager, but you employ more than 5 people?
- Are you aware of the legal compliance relating to both Redundancy and TUPE?
- Are you 100% confident that you and your business could avoid an Employment Tribunal?
Benefits of Outsourcing Your HR
You will have an experienced HR Consultant who will get to know your business, including your values, culture and market position. The services which Jurassic HR provide will be tailored to meet your objectives, helping you plan and manage short and long-term business goals. We will always provide you with options to manage your HR issues – however, we wont tell you how to run your business. You are the experts in your companies
Here at Jurassic HR we operate at board level to ensure you have an effective strategy in place to manage your people. Our focus is on building long-term relationships with you, always providing consistent and sound HR advice. By bringing an experienced HR Consultant into your business, you will also improve your company culture and employee engagement.
How It Works
You’ll get a dedicated HR Consultant, who will operate at all levels across your business and focus specifically on your employment needs. Your HR Consultant will take time to understand your priorities and concerns, and won’t try to fit these into a pre-packaged HR template. You will be required to pay 3 months in advance, and then payments are made monthly by direct debit.
Our Retained HR package means you are tied in for 12 months. However, after this time, you will be free to either remain with us or move on, as you wish. If you are unhappy with our support, we do have a 90-day clause that allows you to leave early, but as our focus is on great working relationships, we are very confident that you will be happy with our services!
- Unlimited* HR Advice over the phone and by email with your designated person.
- Full HR Audit checking compliance and best practice for your business.
- Up-to-date policies and procedures as well as employee contracts, letters and forms.
- Hands-on HR Case Management delivered by a commercially-focused HR Consultant, who will find the quickest and most commercially viable outcome for your business.
- Discounted Consultancy Days, when you have a complex HR project requiring a highly-focused, expert approach on matters such as TUPE.
- Continual access to current legislation by way of a monthly newsletter, keeping you informed of changes to employment law and advance notice of any potential impacts on your business.
*Fair usage limitations apply